Which e-mails will my client receive during the VOILA ordering process?
Your client will receive these emails during the registration process:
Activation of VOILA has state 'Problem'
The VOILA activation state is 'Problem' in MyCodaBox.
Why this state?
→ The registration on PEPPOL failed. Please contact our Support for more information.
The link to activate the VOILA service doesn't work
I invited my client, but his invitation link does not work.
The invitation link is valid for 14 days, after that, you can resend the invitation at any time:
Go to MyCodaBox
- Go to the VOILA service overview
- Look up your client
- Resend the invitation
I have activated VOILA for my client. What document formats will I receive?
- Invoices retrieved from Peppol will be in UBL format that can be imported in your software. The UBL can contain a PDF representation of the invoice.
- Invoices retrieved from Zoomit are only available in PDF format.
My client no longer receives his purchase invoices by e-mail
My client uses the VOILA Service, but does not receive his purchase invoices via e-mail.
This can have several causes:
- The e-mail address of the client is incorrect, please check this via MyCodaBox.
- The client has not yet confirmed his e-mail address, please check it in MyCodaBox
What if the invoice is not correct?
My client has questions regarding the Zoomit notifications
To deliver as much as possible purchase invoices to you and your client, CodaBox also subscribes your client on the Zoomit network.
This implies that the client receives his invoices in his banking application and a notification for each new invoice.
This can only be stopped by cancelling the VOILA Service.
Stop receiving Zoomit notifications after the VOILA Service has been cancelled?
My client questions why he still receives Zoomit notifications even after stopping the VOILA Service.
→ Your client needs to login to his bank application to stop the zoomit service (more details see: Refuse senders)
See also our Related Articles