The channels: Peppol and Zoomit
Modified on: Thu, 31 Mar, 2022 at 10:57 AM
Currently Codabox registers your client on Peppol and Zoomit. Depending on market evolutions, CodaBox will activate other channels.
|WHAT IS PEPPOL ?|
- European network to share electronic documents between companies and/or government.
- To be able to connect to Peppol, you should use a certified Access Point, like CodaBox. (more details see https://peppol.eu/).
|WHAT IS ZOOMIT ?|
- Zoomit is a free service in Internet and Mobile Banking that offers you a quick and easy way to manage your documents like bills, credit notes and payslips.
- You decide when you pay and lose less time with finance.
- You get rid of paperwork and do your bit for the environment. (see Zoomit website)
|CLIENT REGISTERED ON VOILA ? |
- CodaBox registers your client on Peppol and Zoomit.
- Suppliers send their invoices to your client via Peppol and Zoomit.
- CodaBox connects to Peppol and Zoomit to retrieve the invoices from your client.
- CodaBox sends the invoice to your client via e-mail and to your office.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.