There are 3 delivery methods for CARO files
- Via FTP on the server of the accounting software, in the folder CLIENTCODE/YEAR/CARO
- Via the CodaBox Connect API (currently Yuki and Horus)
- Via MyCodaBox (see procedure below)
No delivery possible via:
- Exact Online
- Connection via API with token (BOB, Horus, Winbooks on Web, Winauditor)
➞ Use the delivery via MyCodaBox ! (see procedure below)
Download my client's credit card statements via MyCodaBox
Via MyCodaBox, we offer you the possibility to download your clients' credit card statements directly.
- You order CARO for your client via MyCodaBox
- Your client activates the Service by giving his agreement via an activation link.
- As soon as a credit card statement is available, you can download it (for 24 months) via MyCodaBox.
In MyCodaBox, CLIENT MANDATES & SERVICES > CARO - Look for the client for whom you wish to download the credit card statements, click Manage. Download is available for Client References with the Active status
In the next screen, click Download to get the available CARO files
Select the period and click Download
The statements are downloaded in a .zip file with a name composed of CARO + the period you have chosen to download. For example: CARO - 202007.zip
Select the credit card statement download folder
When you register your client for the CARO service and he has confirmed his registration, you can download the client's credit card statements via MyCodaBox.
The credit card statements (in PDF) are compressed in a .zip file. When you click Download in MyCodaBox > CLIENT MANDATES & SERVICES > CARO - your client > Manage, this file is downloaded in the folder that is configured in your browser settings. Usually in the folder Downloads.
If you want to download the CARO files in another folder, you can adapt your browser settings to choose a different location:
- Chrome: Change download locations
- Internet Explorer: Change the default download folder on your PC
- Edge: Change the downloads folder location in Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla: Change where downloads are saved
See also our Related Articles