Register the mandate via MyCodaBox
- You add KBC/CBC accounts to a new or existing client
- CodaBox sends 2 documents to your client (if CodaBox manages the mandates for your accounting Office):
- The mandate for the remote transmission
- The procedure the client has to follow in his KBC/CBC online banking environment
The client performs two actions
- (1) Signs the mandate for the remote transmission and sends it back to CodaBox
- (2) Executes the procedure: activation via KBC/CBC Touch or Business Dashboard
⇨ BOTH actions are necessary for CodaBox to provide you with the CODA!
Follow-up of the mandate status in MyCodaBox
Via MyCodaBox, you can follow up on the actions your client still has to perform
|MANDATE STATUS||BANK ACCOUNT STATUS||ACTION FROM YOUR CLIENT|
|Sent To Client/Available online||Pending signed mandate||1+2|
|Sent To Client/Available online||Pending signed mandate - bank activation already completed||1|
|Bankprocedure||Pending activation by client||2|
|Bankprocedure||Bank activation completed - pending first CODA file||/|
|Active||Pending activation by client||2|
|Active||Bank activation completed - pending first CODA file||/|
|Active||CODA is provided||/|
Did your client follow the procedure to link his/her bank account to CodaBox?
➟ This info is available in your Dashboard
Linking KBC/CBC account with CodaBox: Troubleshooting!
The status in MyCodaBox is delayed by 2 days. If MyCodaBox still shows 'Pending activation by client', then here are the possible causes:
- You have registered other accounts at CodaBox than the ones your client has activated in his banking application. Check this with your client. If necessary, register the correct accounts in MyCodaBox (attention: the client must always perform action 1).
- The client has linked the account with another third party
- The client has activated CODA for himself
- The client has forgotten to make the link
For the last 3 reasons, refer your client to the KBC/CBC CODA activation procedure: it is important that the client chooses 'CodaBox' in his online banking application.
See also our Related Articles